Phase one - please call the practice to book your flu vaccine.
Individuals aged 18 to 65 with "at Risk" Conditions.
Individuals aged 60 years and Over.
Pre school age 2 to 5 years
If you do not meet the above criteria please keep an eye on the website and we will continue to update the information.
Patients will be invited to attend at dedicated times. It is very important that patients comply with the following:
• Arrive on time- not early or late
• Wear a face covering (unless exempt) and wear suitable clothes which allow a clinician to easily access your upper arm ie no tight fitting tops and try to reduce the amount of layers being worn.
• Adhere to social distancing at all times
• You will only receive your flu and pneumococcal vaccine on the day. No other health issues will be discussed and there will be no opportunity to request prescriptions or any other advice from clinicians.
• DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTOMS. If you have a persistent cough, fever and/or loss of/change in taste or smell. Please phone the practice to re-schedule your appointment.