Clinics & Services
We carry out a full range of medical services, including
Chronic disease management clinics
maternity care, (please ask for our leaflet on this service)
Child health surveillance and immunization
Family planning advice
Joint or Muscle Problem?
- Do you need help with a joint or muscle problem?
- Is it interfering with your life or work?
- Do you want to know how you can help yourself?
We have a physiotherapist attend the Medical Centre once a fortnight. Please call our reception to book an appointment.
For further advice and self care information you can:
Prevention of ill health
We encourage all patients between the ages of 16 to 75 to attend a consultation for a simple health check every 3 years. This gives us an opportunity to give you healthcare advice and check your blood pressure, which can prevent future health problems.
We also encourage all patients over the age of 75 to have a yearly check-up. If you are house bound and wish a check please let us know.
- Routine 15 minute consultations
- Urgent on the day appointments
- Telephone consultations
- Home visits
- Private medicals
- Contraceptive services
- Cervical smears
- Chronic disease consultations and reviews
- Completion of medical records
- Palliative care
- Wound care
- Investigations to aid diagnosis and treatment monitoring including venepuncture, ECG, Spirometry and anticoagulation monitoring.
Additionally we provide the following enhanced services:
- Alcohol Users
- Alcohol Brief intervention
- Anticipatory Care
- Chronic Pain monitoring
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- IUCD checks
- Learning disabilities